Th!nk City – Click above for high-res image gallery
A few weeks ago, Th!nk discussed plans to enter the U.S. market with the City electric car sometime next year. If you're one of the people who thinks this is a good idea, then the Electric Air social network would like to get to know you. Electric Aid, which is not officially connected to Think in the U.S. or in Norway, has set up a registration page where they hope to collect names for an "interest list" called "Get Me A Th!nk" that will be delivered to Think at a later date. The Chevy Volt has
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies