click the Th!nk Ox for a high res gallery
Not sure if this qualifies as one of those "small step, giant leap" type of stories, but I do feel that yesterday marked an important milestone in the revived electric car market. That was the day when Norwegian electric car maker Th!nk's first EV minicar rolled off the production line in Norway. According to Automotive News Europe, these cars will soon undergo crash testing and Think Global CEO Jan-Olaf Willums said in a statement that, "This project is on time. We are building full production
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies