click above image to view every nook and cranny of the Optimus Prime Peterbilt
The upcoming live-action Transformers movie will feature a matchup with which most Autoblog readers are intimately familiar: Camaro versus Mustang. A bright orange Chevy Camaro Concept that's more than meets the eye will play the good-natured Transformer named Bumblebee, which has traditionally been portrayed by the Volkswagen Beetle. Meanwhile, a Decepticon named Brawl that reportedly "jacks-up poor Bumblebee" is being played by the Ford Mustang.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX