Chevrolet has launched a new ad campaign set to air throughout the 2014 Winter Olympics called #TheNew. Part of a 14-commercial run, the first ad for #TheNew aired during last week's Opening Ceremony, and has drawn attention for a small part of its 60-second run time. The three to four-second cut showed a same-sex marriage celebration, which Forbes believes is the first time Chevy has ever featured a gay family in one of its ads.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX