According to Automotive News, Lancia is planning to unveil a new vehicle based on the Chrysler 300 architecture at next year's Geneva Motor Show. Called the Thema, the new sedan will bow alongside the five-door Ypsilon on the Lancia stage in March. So far, details are slim, though it's clear that the Italian automaker isn't planning to sell the vehicles by the bushel load. Early projections say that the company is hoping to move somewhere between 10,000 and 15,000 Thema units per year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX