We've seen the 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 in Orange, Black and Silver now, but the most sought after color for the car's first model year will undoubtedly be Blue, or rather B5 Blue if you want to get technical. That's the color that adorns Challenger #43, a rolling tribute to Richard Petty that is currently up for auction on eBay Motors until Friday, February 22nd. The Smurfy hue is meant to replicate the Petty Blue, or Corporate Blue, that covered The King's race cars during his stock car raci
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!