The new Sundance Channel environmental programming block "The Green" is coming our way in a few weeks and Sundance wants potential viewers (which hey, might be you) to submit short video clips on the theme "What's the Big Idea?" Why would you do this? The winner gets $10,000 and a one-year lease on a new Lexus hybrid. The contest is open until the end of the month and after April 30 Sundance will put the 25 top videos to an online vote. The top five vote getters will then be ordered by "by a pan
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies