Progressive Insurance recently examined its 2012 insurance data and found that vehicle-theft recovery rates are related to where car owners live, and, indeed, summer is the season when vehicles are stolen most.
The beeping grows louder, more confident even, as the signal shows more bars and the directional arrow grows more sure of itself. We're getting closer to finding my car, using a few simple and clear cues delivered by a LoJack tracking computer. ??D.J. Thompson, Director of Law Enforcement for LoJack and a retired Connecticut State Trooper who served eight years as a detective in the auto theft uni
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX