Click image for high-res gallery of photos by Las de Alwis
A new Ferrari Store has opened in Qatar. The boutique shop sells Ferrari accessories at the Alfardan Automotive Center. It's the first store of its kind in the Middle East, which has continued to grow as a leading market for Maranello's finest. Similar to the store at The Wynn in Las Vegas, the Qatar store has clothes, shoes, toys, keychains and other accessories, all bearing the Ferrari logo.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX