When Jay Leno steps away from The Tonight Show next year, fans of Jimmy Fallon – and Conan O'Brien – will surely be happy, but it could be automotive enthusiasts who benefit the most. According to a blog posting at The Wall Street Journal, without his late-night talk show, Leno would be able to focus more of his efforts on automotive-related content including the Jay Leno's Garage webisodes.
The Tonight Show
Automotive aficionado and all-around cool dude Jay Leno – today celebrating his last night has host of The Tonight Show – is set to receive the "La Bella Macchina" award this August at the 24th Annual Concorso Italiano. One of the highest honors in automotive circles, the award signifies outstanding contributions and a passion for the automotive industry. Previous recipients have included Sergio Pininfarina, Phil Hill and Carroll Shelby.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX