All Cars Go To Heaven 2 details the 819-mile off-road adventure of The Smoking Tire crew piloting a couple of beaters and two Fords built a century apart.
The Smoking Tire
In October of last year, Matt Farah, host of The Smoking Tire, toured a seriously impressive car collection that included a number of Saleen Mustangs, some very rare German sports cars and a few gray-market Japanese imports. At the time, there was no mention of who this extensive and impressive collection of cars belonged to. Now, the video has been republished on CarBuzz with confirmation that this vast collection belonged to the late Paul Walker.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!