All Cars Go To Heaven 2 details the 819-mile off-road adventure of The Smoking Tire crew piloting a couple of beaters and two Fords built a century apart.
The Smoking Tire
In October of last year, Matt Farah, host of The Smoking Tire, toured a seriously impressive car collection that included a number of Saleen Mustangs, some very rare German sports cars and a few gray-market Japanese imports. At the time, there was no mention of who this extensive and impressive collection of cars belonged to. Now, the video has been republished on CarBuzz with confirmation that this vast collection belonged to the late Paul Walker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX