Video games are big business. Titles like Call of Duty can reach a billion dollars or more in sales, but racing games typically don't fare quite as well. Maybe that's why the Need For Speed team developed The Run; a cross-country thriller that combines fast cars, beautiful-yet-pixelated women (with real-life swimsuit model voices and Christina Hendricks) and abundant out-of-the-car action.
Everyone knows that street racing of any ilk is a recipe for disaster. Pushing a machine on public streets is an easy way to end an innocent life, which is why we love the Need For Speed franchise so much. The games allow to take to virtual tarmac to scratch our persistent illegal go-fast itch. NFS has officially released a trailer for its next title, Need For Speed: The Run, which pits high-dollar metal against each other in a race from Los Angeles to New York. Gamers who opt for the limited-ed
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX