One of the greatest automotive museums in the world is celebrating its 15th birthday this year. The Petersen Automotive Museum was founded in 1994 and instantly became pilgrimage for car lovers of all ages. Right in the heart of Los Angeles, it proudly took its spot among the dozens of museums, architectural masterpieces and cultural attractions along the city's Miracle Mile.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX