The Learning Channel
We're not precisely sure how to treat this one, so we're going to go ahead and use the "jump in with both feet" method. TLC is launching a new reality show called Family Armor that follows the exploits of two Mormon brothers-in-law that build bulletproof cars for a living. That doesn't sounds so sexy. Try this quote from the press release on for size:
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX