The ongoing battle between ethanol supporters and Big Oil is headed to Saudi Arabia. Two biofuel supporters, Americans United For Change (AUFC) and VoteVets.org, released a new video today targeting "The Kingdom" for its support of the American Petroleum Institute (API). More interesting, the AUFC and VoteVets say that the API's anti-ethanol "smear campaign" TV ads are funded by Saudi Oil Money. In other words, the gloves are coming off.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX