Everyone's got their favorite superheroes, and their reasons for liking them. Ours drive cool cars. Comic-book-turned-big-screen do-gooders like Batman (and his mild-mannered alter-ego Bruce Wayne) and Iron Man (Tony Stark). That's just one of the reasons we're stoked for The Driver.
In a move that's sure to surprise almost no one, Alex Roy – head of Team Polizei, multi-rally champion, author of The Driver and the man responsible for crossing the continent in 31:04 – has officially retired from road rallies. Roy, who hasn't participated in one of the ego-fueled events since his record-setting run, has tried to raise awareness about the inherently unsafe nature of the "sport" over the last few years, Now, he's taking the next step to prove that the time, effort an
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX