Chrysler and Warner Brothers have partnered up on a new ad for the 300S and The Dark Knight Rises. The spot shows a special concept version of the big sedan being stitched together in Bruce Wayne's underground lab to music borrowed from the film.
The Dark Knight Rises
Fans are flocking to the Pittsburgh set of the newest installment in the Batman franchise, The Dark Knight Rises. If we lived nearby, we'd be there all the time as well – the action consists of a fleet of Tumblers, a handful of fight scenes, the Batpod and random glimpses of Ms. Anne Hathaway. When Hathaway isn't catching the affection of the camera lens, however, it is her stunt double that gets to clamp down on the Batpod throttle.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX