We love a good Jon Stewart take down rant. The Daily Show host has grown to be a master, taking aim at targets as common as the politics and as unusual as Chicago-style pizza (to this day, one of his funniest and most accurate tirades). While Stewart is not a car-crazed comedian like Jay Leno, he's addressed the industry in the past, most notably with the "Toyotathon of Death." Now, he's put together a piece on General Motors and its ignition switch recall.
The Daily Show
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX