The Car Show
Our favorite cars from when we were younger aren't always the exciting machines we expect them to be. Matt Farah and Dan Neil decided to explore this idea on a recent episode of The Car Show. Neil picked a Ferrari 308 GTS while Farah went with the gullwing-wearing DeLorean DMC-12. Both are sports cars from an older era, and serve as perfect examples of misplaced idolatry.
The History Channel and Top Gear are about to get some competition from SPEED, as The Car Show is set to premiere on July 13th at 10pm. Over the course of its one-hour run time, Adam Carolla intends to talk about anything and everything automotive. He, along with Dan Neil, John Salley and Matt Farah, should give the U.S. Top Gear trio a run for their money.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX