Hyundai was easily one of the top overall advertisers in last year's Super Bowl with five commercials that aired before or during the game. Now, Hyundai is back for its seventh consecutive year with confirmed spots for Super Bowl XLVIII. The two 30-second ads titled Dad's Sixth Sense and Nice will, respectively, highlight the all-new 2015 Hyundai Genesis Sedan and the recently updated 2014 Elantra.
The Big Game
There will be many automakers spending millions upon millions of dollars advertising in the Super Bowl next weekend, but Subaru will not be one of them. Instead, the automaker will be catering toward animal – specifically dog – lovers with a set of commercials for the 2014 Subaru Forester that will appear during Puppy Bowl IX on Animal Planet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX