There was little question that when the latest presidential limo, known as "The Beast," entered service in 2008, it represented the very state of the art (if not the union) in executive protection. But that was over five years ago – longer than the previous Cadillac DTS presidential limousine was in service – and considering that it's widely believed to be riding on a truck chassis and weigh as much as a tank, that's a long time to keep it running. So it should only stand to reason t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX