Mazda will let customers put some junk in the trunk of its Mazda2 with the introduction of a new four-door model at the upcoming Thailand International Motor Expo on November 28. While the show is still days away from beginning, the Japanese automaker is already spilling some of the details about the sedan variant of its fetching subcompact.
Thailand International Motor Expo
A cunning photographer has grabbed some shots of what appears to be production versions of the Thailand-bound Ford Ranger Max. While hardware and interior information are scarce at this point, it's clear that some of the details have been toned down from what was shown on the concept (namely the notches on the fender flares and the hood intakes). That said, the production compact pickup remains essentially true to what we saw at last Fall's Thailand Motor Expo, giving it a bed-load of personalit
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX