This is the Scorpion, a jointly developed project from Textron and AirLand, that purports to be an ultra-affordable light attack fighter that can be used mainly on intelligence, surveillance and recon (ISR) missions.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!