It's been a long time coming, but celebrity gossip site TMZ reports that American Chopper has finally been canceled. A spokesperson for TLC, which picked the show up after its first few years on The Discovery Channel, said, "The Teutuls will always be a part of the Discovery family and we congratulate them on a tremendously successful series run." The final episode will air February 11 at 9:00 PM.
American Chopper fans were surely shocked as the latest season kicked off with the apparent firing of Paul Teutel Jr., but that's not the only surprise in store for the long-running reality television series this year. It seems the Teutuls have more on their cycling minds than just screaming matches and outlandish Harley-inspired customs. In fact, Paul Sr.'s next two-wheeled venture is just about as far in the other direction as you could imagine. Curious? Think Italian, and think fast.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX