It's still under a suit of camouflage, but Mercedes-Benz brought an E63 AMG to Southern California and invited Car and Driver columnist and former Editor-in-Chief Csaba Csere to ride shotgun. Before clicking in, Csere does a walkaround and notes the changes, most of which we've seen on the refreshed standard E-Class. He then takes a ride with the head of AMG, Olla Källenius, and asks questions that Källenius spends much of his time not exactly answering.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX