General Motors and Disney put together a behind-the-scenes video looking at what went into their new Test Track 2.0 ride at Epcot. As one would expect of this kind of marquee endeavor, it involved a lot of back and forth between teams from both Walt Disney and Chevrolet, and it sounds both parties were out to Imagineer something far beyond an amusement park ride.
Test Track Ride
General Motors and Disney have put the finishing touches on the Test Track 2.0 ride at Epcot. Walt Disney World has begun holding previews of the attraction for the theme park's workers and their guests, and a few videos of the experience have already made their way to the web. From the look of the clips, visitors will not only get a glimpse of what the future of Chevrolet may look like, but they'll also come away with a better view of what goes into design a car from a blank canvas.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX