An hour ago, as I write this, I was just completing two days of driving all kinds of cars and trucks for the 2008 North American Car and Truck of the Year Awards. This is where a bunch of us automotive journalist jurors gather to do back-to-back driving comparisons of the cars and trucks that have come out so far this year. Except that the cars we just drove are the ones that made it through our winnowing process to qualify for our short list.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Test Driving Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!