General Motors feels it has a lineup stuffed with vastly improved products and it wants to get as many customers behind the wheel of a new Chevy, Cadillac, GMC or Buick to prove its point. Anyone can head over to the local dealership for a test drive, but the General is reportedly looking for even more ways to get you to evaluate a new GM product, including test drives right at your local auto show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX