Yes, we've all seen the pictures of the Tesla Roadster (if not, check out the photo gallery below). But all we've really seen are the first drafts, the engineering prototypes (EPs). Now, version 2.0 (or 1.1 or whatever) of the Roadster - the first validation prototype (VP) - has made it from the company's Hethel (UK) production facility to San Carlos, California.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!