Last night, Tesla Motors turned their Menlo Park store over to video gamers for a promotional event with Capcom. Attendees were given some nice swag, including a Tesla Roadster Hot Wheels car. Why would a video game company be working with Tesla, you ask? Because the maker's new Dark Void video game, due out early next year, features a digital version of Nikola Tesla. See the connection?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!