Tell me you wouldn't have tried the same thing?
With a co-founder being shown the door and nagging issues with the transmission, these are trying days for the team at Tesla Motors. Rumors swirl from a notoriously unreliable source that the WhiteStar sedan has been killed, although Darryl Siry explained during our ride a few weeks ago that design of the vehicle hasn't been finalized and all the focus is on getting the Roadster into customer hands right now. Besides getting cars built, the company needs to establish sales and service points. To
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX