Tesla is giving rear passengers in the Model S a bit more luxury and headroom with the new executive rear seat option that feature plusher, heated chairs. Cold-climate drivers should be a little happier too because a heated steering wheel is now included in the Subzero Weather Package.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX