Later this week, Toyota will unveil the RAV4 EV, a vehicle packing Tesla-developed technology, at the 2010 Los Angeles Auto Show. The battery-powered SUV could be the vehicle that convinces other automakers, Toyota and Daimler included, to license Tesla's electric vehicle technologies for use in their own models. Well, at least that's what Tesla chief executive officer, Elon Musk, hopes will happen shortly after the curtain is lifted from the RAV4 EV.
Tesla Toyota Deal
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX