Earlier this week, former president Bill Clinton was in Burbank, California for a president's day luncheon with a group of assorted green-minded politicians and business executives. Also on hand was Jeremy Snyder (that's him on the left in the photo), the general manager of the Los Angeles Tesla store. Snyder was invited along by one of the early Tesla investors and a silver Roadster was also on hand.
Tesla Roadster Test Drive
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Tesla Roadster Test Drive Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!