Battery upgrade and aero tweaks for the Tesla Roadster 3.0 are likely to go on sale in August, according to a tweet from Elon Musk.
Tesla Roadster 3.0
- Domenick Yoney
- Dec 26, 2014
Following a heads-up given by CEO Elon Musk last week on Twitter, the company has now shared some details of a new upgrade it will be making available for its electric sports coupe sometime in 2015. Together, the enhancements should offer a 40-50 percent range improvement and give Roadsters a 400-mile range under certain conditions.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models