Toyota RAV4 EV – Click above for high-res image gallery
Back in July, Toyota and Tesla announced a joint venture to bring electric vehicles to market, and the first example – the RAV4 EV – is slated to go on sale in 2012. Now, an update from Toyota says the all-electric RAV4 will debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show this November, meaning that an on-sale date in 2012 doesn't seem all that unrealistic.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX