This is just the 32nd of 33 Roadster prototypes made by Tesla. It was used extensively as a marketing tool.
Yes, we've all seen the pictures of the Tesla Roadster (if not, check out the photo gallery below). But all we've really seen are the first drafts, the engineering prototypes (EPs). Now, version 2.0 (or 1.1 or whatever) of the Roadster - the first validation prototype (VP) - has made it from the company's Hethel (UK) production facility to San Carlos, California.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies