If you've been saving up pennies to buy a Tesla Model S, you're going to need a bigger piggybank. The California automaker has just announced the price will be going up by $2,500 for US customers ($2,600 in Canada). That comes out to $59,900 for the base version with the 40 kWh battery and $94,400 for the top end Model S Performance with the 85 kWh pack.
Tesla Price Increases
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX