A new entry over on Tesla's Enthusiast Blog opens the door a little more to exactly what goes on in the company's Palo Alto headquarters. If you get a case of déjà vu when looking at the new pics it's probably because you read this feature from last week where we were given access inside the powertrain facility and allowed us to snap quite a few pictures. In the event you missed it, we highly recommend taking a look in the gallery below, as there are a lot of great images and detai
Tesla Palo Alto
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX