Despite beating most analysts estimates in yesterday's upbeat third quarter financial disclosure, Tesla Motors' (TSLA) share price has taken a significant tumble. Down about 10 percent overnight, the company continued to be devalued as the day wore on, at one point hitting a low of $146.84.
Tesla Motors Stock
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX