We find it hard to believe that Tesla's chief executive officer Elon Musk could possibly be running low on cash, but that's the story we've heard. If true and Musk actually is almost broke, he's a lot less so now with the addition of some $24 million in pocket change courtesy of Tesla's recent IPO. In the first day of trading, Tesla's stock shot up 40 percent, bringing in a significant amount of coin for the company, and Musk benefited, too.
Tesla Ipo 226 Million
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX