Three workers at the Tesla Motors factory in Fremont, CA, were injured today by hot metal after the failure of a low-pressure aluminum coating casting press. Despite reports of a possible fire, we have confirmed that there was no fire at the plant (a live video feed of the facility shows no smoke and, indeed, no blaze). The Fremont Fire Department received the call at 11:52 AM, local time, and responded.
Tesla Freemont Plant
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX