One thing you can say about Tesla Motors enthusiasts, they certainly seem a creative bunch of brand boosters. Since the California automaker started selling its electric vehicles, fan-made commercials have been plugging an advertising void – the company famously has yet to make a spot of its own for broadcast. Now, there's a new one.
- Domenick Yoney
- Mar 13, 2014
When you're a kid, anything is possible. With a bit of crayon, cardboard boxes can become helmets, or even space ships. All it takes is a bit of imagination. Replace that crude packaging with something as refined a Tesla Model S and that fantasy world can kick into overdrive.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models