Unveiled at last year's Frankfurt Motor Show, the Mercedes-Benz Concept B-Class E-Cell Plus was meant to be a preview of the German automaker's first range-extended electric vehicle. Along with a battery pack to power it for 100 kilometers (62 miles), it was also to feature a 1.0-liter three-cylinder turbocharged gasoline-burning engine to give it an additional 400 kilometers (248.5 miles). Indeed, a production version was to be shown this past April at the New York Auto Show.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Tesla Benz Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!