click above to view more images of Terry Grant's world record J-Turn
You know that stunt in the movies where a car drives through some impossibly narrow alley? Or how about the one where a car is drifted into a parallel parking spot at high speed? Those are tough stunts for sure, but how about spinning a car lengthwise through two barriers that are just 18 centimeters longer than the car you're driving? That's what the obviously-very-good stunt driver Terry Grant did this past weekend at the Live Action Arena of the Autosport International Show in the UK.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies