We previewed Toyota's upcoming Super Bowl ad nearly a week ago, but with the big game just around the corner, the Japanese brand has now dropped the minute-long spot which will air on Sunday.
With just over a week to go before the Big Game, automakers left and right are giving us sneak peeks at the big-budget ads they've got lined up for game day. Audi is keeping us on our collective toes with something about a dog show, and Volkswagen is trying to squeeze everything awesome into one spot, but Toyota looks poised to have them both beat. Because the Japanese automaker has got a far more lovable dog cast for its commercial, and the one bit of awesome the Germans seem to have forgotten.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX