The General Motors appendage known as Saturn is scheduled to be scalpeled off sooner rather than later. What happens to the mass once it has been removed from its host is still uncertain, though there are apparently groups interested in the shiny metal entrails. GM has reportedly whittled the roster of buyers it might let Saturn go to down to two or three, says a source at The Detroit News. One of the few that hasn't been culled is Telesto Ventures, which has put its auto team together.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!