One of the more popular US college basketball cheers takes place when a visiting superstar player has a sub-par performance and the student section cheers "OVER-RATED" followed by a rhythmic five-clap. The concept has apparently made its way overseas to a UK journalist reviewing BMW's new i3 plug-in vehicle.
We never suspected the Brits would use boiling water for anything nobler than steeping tea, but it's full steam ahead for the British Steam Car Challenge project that is attempting to break the land-speed record for a steam-powered vehicle that has stood for over 100 years. According to a Telegraph article, a small group of would-be record breakers will head to South Africa's Northern Cape early next year where they will try to achieve 200mph in their steam-powere car, thus shattering the previo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX