One of the more popular US college basketball cheers takes place when a visiting superstar player has a sub-par performance and the student section cheers "OVER-RATED" followed by a rhythmic five-clap. The concept has apparently made its way overseas to a UK journalist reviewing BMW's new i3 plug-in vehicle.
We never suspected the Brits would use boiling water for anything nobler than steeping tea, but it's full steam ahead for the British Steam Car Challenge project that is attempting to break the land-speed record for a steam-powered vehicle that has stood for over 100 years. According to a Telegraph article, a small group of would-be record breakers will head to South Africa's Northern Cape early next year where they will try to achieve 200mph in their steam-powere car, thus shattering the previo
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies