Hey, Mom and Dad. The next time you're in the car, take a look at that sweet, smiling face in your rearview mirror. Notice how those young, innocent eyes are soaking up every red light you run, every time you don't use a turn signal, every phone call you take, every text you send and every breath you take (every move you make)?
Teenage drivers are dangerous, that's no revelation. AAA has analyzed the last decade of crash data by its AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety and found that while deadly crashes are down overall, teenage drivers are still at least twice as lethal to other people as they are to themselves.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!