The 2013 Citroën C4 Picasso brings some unexpected company to the new 2014 Jeep Cherokee and its novel headlight arrangement. And since two such designs are rarely an accident in vehicle design, we'll say this could be a trend. More traditionally, the C4 Picasso brings smaller dimensions outside, more space inside, lighter weight and more technology to Europe's small people-mover game.
You might not know it, Yank, but French automaker Citroën has paid its bills for years by building and selling a slew of popular, smallish MPVs (what you and I call Minivans). The company has belted out a four-model strong range of the things bearing the Picasso moniker, each ranging slightly in size, layout and function. Citroën reports selling nearly three million Picassos since the model's launch in 1999.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX